Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
yes but this will let the bot fire even if there is only 1 runner with prices below 4 it doesnt check to make sure there are 2 or more runners with odds below 4. my criteria is very specific and requires exactly 2 runners prices to be below 4
There is no rule to count number of other selections that are within set price range.

But you can set second strategy to bet on those other selections only when there are X selections within set price range. That second strategy can use "Staking->Min/max number of qualified selections" rule so that it only bets when there are X selections within min/max numbers. Then your first strategy can use rule "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" to bet on same market if that other strategy placed bets. It is nto easy solution, but it is the only workaround to do this.
BfBotManager wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:16 pm There is no rule to count number of other selections that are within set price range.

But you can set second strategy to bet on those other selections only when there are X selections within set price range. That second strategy can use "Staking->Min/max number of qualified selections" rule so that it only bets when there are X selections within min/max numbers. Then your first strategy can use rule "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" to bet on same market if that other strategy placed bets. It is nto easy solution, but it is the only workaround to do this.
surely thats just the same as telling the first strategy under market condition that the second fav has to have a price of between 1 and 4 meaning that criteria for what i want is partially meet. problem is when say my selection is fav and there needs to be 2 other below 4.

not sure how i would go about setting up what you mean