Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
Hello, over the last few days I have had a number of trades failed to hedge out Or trade out on test strategies on lower stakes - (sub the betfair £2/€2 limit). I have read on another blog/website that betfair has introduced a change to their api that is aimed at low stake traders. Anyone else Seen this? Rade did betfair communicate this to you?
Thanks
This gets worse - when I was using the bfbot at the weekend I noticed that even on small stakes my liabilities shown in the top right hand corner were going mental. So today I check my betfair account I have been debited £60 for breaching the bets / hour limit. Might be worth others checking their accounts.

Now I know for sure that the bots I run would never get to placing that many bets in one hour.

One to look into Rade.
baddydaddy67 wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:08 pm This gets worse - when I was using the bfbot at the weekend I noticed that even on small stakes my liabilities shown in the top right hand corner were going mental. So today I check my betfair account I have been debited £60 for breaching the bets / hour limit. Might be worth others checking their accounts.

Now I know for sure that the bots I run would never get to placing that many bets in one hour.

One to look into Rade.
Is that under Data Request Charges in account statement?
It doesnt say that is what it is for on the statement - I contacted them to find out what the charge was for and yest I managed to breach the 1000 bet/hour rule - was more worried my account had been hacked. Chalk it up to experience I guess but the whole API change should have been handled better.