Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Triberian
Hi there,

I recently started using BF BOT MANAGER V3 in Simulation Mode and I'm trying to create a strategy
using Fibonacci's numbers. Which is Simple sequence with selected option of restarting sequence on first win.
I'm currently interested in using this strategy by only betting on draws in football matches.

Now, what I want from the bot is to filter the markets and only give me match odds between 3.0 - 3.6 on draws.

Please help and thank you!
By BfBotManager
Hi Triberian,

We suggest that you use "Simple Sequence Overall P/L" instead of "Simple Sequence", as this uses overall market profit, where "Simple Sequence" uses favorites by position. The Draw does not always have same favorite position, so please switch staking plan.

Use "Market conditions->Min/max required price for selection" and set it to check 3rd RUNNER by position for price range of 3.0 - 3.6.

Auto load match odds markets and set bet type for 3rd runner by position, then test it in simulation mode.

Regards,
Rade