Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By rankez
I just started to use BF Bot manager and i need help about football betting:
1. Can i setup condition:"Bet if team is not received red card?"
2. I want to make strategy to bet "Over 0.5" if away team score in first half and home team is still favourite. But when i start strategy Bot make bets on correct score market instead of Over 0,5 market. Where I'm wrong? Example:
Home Revenge
(2.27 KiB) Downloaded 462 times
3. How to setup condition:"Bet on Over 0,5 if Home team Odd (before start of the match) is lower than 1,5 for example"?
4. I want to make strategy to bet Over 0,5 in manual selected matches. I upload example where in market filters i selected key words for teams "Barcelona;Volendam;Liverpool..." and i expect bot will put bet on Liverpool match for example... but strategy do not work (zero bets but selected teams played matches). Example:
Manual 0,5
(2.11 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
5. I tried to make strategy for Over 0,5 where home and away teams scored or conceded min 1 goal in last 5 matches but strategy do not work (zero selections on Sunday). Example:
Goals 0,5
(2.53 KiB) Downloaded 504 times
Thank you in advance.
By BfBotManager
Hi rankez,

Answers:
1. Red card information is not provided by Betfair API, but you can subscribe to third party service at "Tools&Settings->General settings->Football - in play statistics" form and then you can use Market condition->Football - in play statistics to set min/max number of red cards to zero, which will mean that there is no red card on match

2. change Markets filter to allow betting only on Over/under 0.5 goals market. Each strategy should only bet on one market type. For each market type create new strategy

3. Like this:
https://www.screencast.com/t/v32mbSobmh3

4. You must use comma as separator, not semicolon. So it should be Barcelona,Volendam,Vaduz,Liverpool

5. Statistics are only available for some leagues. Please see manual for list of all leagues for which previous match statistics are available, page 27:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf

Make sure match odds market is loaded for those matches and open match odds market details at MARKETS grid view to view statistics that bot has for that match in column "Form". Here is an example:
https://www.screencast.com/t/Eve1mbDsK

Regards,
Rade
By rankez
Hi Rade,
Example strategy "Horses - Lay 1 favourite with recovery" has stake 1 euro. I want to test strategy with minimum stake, but when i bet on betfair site my minimum stake is 2 euros.

Betfair terms and conditions: "You are not permitted to place bets or try to place bets that are below the minimum bet size threshold and doing so may result in your account being permanently closed."

Do i break betfair rules if i use this strategy on betfair market?
By BfBotManager
Hi rankez,

Betfair is aware of bets below Betfair minimum and you should be ok if you also place real bets above minimum size.

Regards,
Rade
By rankez
Hi Rade,
how to find "edit filter" button in Bets tab?
It was in bottom right corner but I can't find it anymore.
I want to filter strategies by name in Bets tab.
By BfBotManager
Hi rankez,

Right click on column header and then pop up menu will display with options for filter editor, auto filter etc.

Also in column headers, at right end of each column, you can click and drop down will appear with list of values by which you can filter bets.

Regards,
Rade
By rankez
I deleted all bets and restarted all my strategies. My strategies are grouped in few categories. After half hour strategies settled several bets and P/L in "bets page" is not same as overall P/L in "bots/strategies" page and this is not equal with sum of P/L in strategy groupes. Do i need to do any settings to faster (and correct) calculate sum of P/L for strategies in same group?
By BfBotManager
Hi rankez,

Betfair commission is not taken from individual bets, but from overall market profit, so there can be differences when comparing individual bets profit to strategy overall profit.

Commission and options to take it off from profit can be set at Tools&Settings->General settings form.

Also BETS tab shows profit/loss only for filtered bets (see filter at bottom of grid), not all bets. Strategies profit is all time profit/loss for strategy since last restart.

Regards,
Rade
By rankez
I'm still confused.
01.jpg
01.jpg (90.5 KiB) Viewed 12762 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (191.81 KiB) Viewed 12762 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (306.09 KiB) Viewed 12762 times
By BfBotManager
Hi rankez,

Try pausing one of strategies and see if profit/loss at group label gets updated. It should get updated to correct value.

This appears to be "refresh layout" issue as labels do not get updated when strategies profit/loss is updated. Instead labels are updated when grid is refreshed.

Regards,
Rade