Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By HairyMolly
Hi Rade, I am looking at dutching certain selections. Is it possible to set a condition that the bot will ONLY fire if one of, the lays say, three selections is below a certain odds range? For example, Odds max limit is 4.0 to qualify. selection 1 is 3.5, selection 2 is 5.0 and the last is 7.0. This is a qualifier but if selection was at 4.5, then no qualifier. Many thanks
By BfBotManager
Hi HairyMolly,

If you have three selections that are not picked by favorite/runner position then there is no rule to prevent strategy if first selection was at or above 4.5.
By HairyMolly
Tx Rade, but sadly I dont quite understand your reply but let me elaborate. I am picking selections by runner position (let's assume Trap 2, Trap 4 and Trap 6 in a 6 dog greyhound race). If ALL three selections (traps) are above odds of 4.5, then there would be no bet. But if any one of the three selections traded at under 4.0, then I would like the bot to fire. From your reply, I am thinking that this may not be possible. Is that correct? Tx
By BfBotManager
Sorry, that is possible, but you must create 3 different strategies. For example, like this:

strategy 1: uses "Market conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" rule to check if trap 2 is below price 4.0 and two more instances of this rule check if traps 4 and 6 have price above 4.0

strategy 2: uses "Market conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" rule to check if trap 4 is below price 4.0 and two more instances of this rule check if traps 2 and 6 have price above 4.0

strategy 3: uses "Market conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" rule to check if trap 6 is below price 4.0 and two more instances of this rule check if traps 2 and 4 have price above 4.0

To ensure that strategies do not place bets on the same race when prices change you could use "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" rule to check if other two strategies do NOT have matched/unmatched bets on the same market.
By HairyMolly
As ever, thanks Rade. Looks a little complex but logical nonetheless. Ill have a crack at setting them up.