Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By letiss
Hi BFBM team...

Apologies if this has been covered here before or is possible somewhere in the BOT but I did have a good look and couldn't spot it anywhere!!

Just a quick suggestion / request for future updates.

Is it possible to have an "Only if selected strategy has Market Strike Rate (or just strike rate) in specified range" filter in the Market Conditions tab?

This would be super useful on markets where you know there is an average strike rate and but the recent strike rate has fallen way below the normal level!!

No worries if not, I'll muddle through!!

Ta v. much and thanks always for the great programme that rocks my world.

:-)
By BfBotManager
Hi letiss,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We will review this and see if it is possible to add it in future updates, as it is unavailable at the moment.
By Coach
letiss wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:46 am Hi BFBM team...

Apologies if this has been covered here before or is possible somewhere in the BOT but I did have a good look and couldn't spot it anywhere!!

Just a quick suggestion / request for future updates.

Is it possible to have an "Only if selected strategy has Market Strike Rate (or just strike rate) in specified range" filter in the Market Conditions tab?

This would be super useful on markets where you know there is an average strike rate and but the recent strike rate has fallen way below the normal level!!

No worries if not, I'll muddle through!!

Ta v. much and thanks always for the great programme that rocks my world.

:-)
Good idea mate! I've a few successful (and unsuccessful) strats that went on long runs before reversing