Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By SMCG0O
Is there an easier way to import a list of fixtures and lay the current score without importing all the variations of potential scoreline? I just want to lay the current score, whatever the score is, at a certain point of the game. I think the bot works OK, I just want to make the import easier.
By BfBotManager
To Lay current score during in play you can use "Selection conditions->Selections filter" rule, tick option to allow betting only on current match score.

Use it in combination with "Default bet type" and "Markets filter" rule that will allow betting only on CORRECT_SCORE market.

Also set your strategy to place only 1 bet per market and selection at strategy "Edit" form, the one where you set strategy name. This is to avoid placing bet on more than one score as the score changes during in play.

Make sure you try it out in simulation mode first and read manual for details on each rule!
By SMCG0O
Thanks for the reply. It's the import file I'm struggling with, the selection ID is score specific so I have a line per score. Is there a way of doing with one line per event to cover all possible scores for that event?
By BfBotManager
I explained how to place Lay bet at current match score. That does not require importing of tips.

To select matches at which strategy will bet you can use "Market conditions->Markets filter" rule, set it to allow betting on markets whose name contains specific text e.g. Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd etc. Then update this rule whenever you want to change the list of matches to bet on.

Only other solution is the one that you are already doing, by importing tips for all selectiosn/results.
By Coach
BfBotManager wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:42 pm To Lay current score during in play you can use "Selection conditions->Selections filter" rule, tick option to allow betting only on current match score.

Use it in combination with "Default bet type" and "Markets filter" rule that will allow betting only on CORRECT_SCORE market.

Also set your strategy to place only 1 bet per market and selection at strategy "Edit" form, the one where you set strategy name. This is to avoid placing bet on more than one score as the score changes during in play.

Make sure you try it out in simulation mode first and read manual for details on each rule!
To revisit this but add a range of options, you just add the line "Market filter> Football - bet when score" and if it not one of the current selected scores, the bet wont be placed?