Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi there,

I'm having trouble making this market condition work. When i use it bets are prevented from being placed correctly but after x number of markets have been skipped, bet placement does not resume. I've added three filters that are in the market conditions section in an attempt to count the losing and skipped markets.

Do i have to add a further condition to restart betting? I can't see an appropriate condition but if you can help that would be great.

Many thanks
Your strategy is set to count only races from Yarmouth venue, so once you have 3 losing bets at Yarmouth then it will skip next 5 races at Yarmouth greyhound win markets.

This means that there must be at least 9 races at Yarmouth for betting to continue e.g. first 3 races are losing ones, so strategy skips races 4 to 8 and then continues betting on 9th race. If that is not happening then please use "Save screenshot" button at bottom left corner of main screen to save screenshots of placed bets by this strategy and screenshot of main MARKETS grid view showing all Yarmouth races with their profit/loss so that we can review it.

Also for this to work you must not remove markets from main MARKETS grid view, which means that you need to turn off options to remove markets without bets or closed markets at "Tools&settings->Monitoring settings->Remove markets" form. If you remove markets then strategy might not be able to count your previous wins/losses or number of skipped races.