Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By TheFlame
Hi Rade,

I’m having trouble using the steamer drifter selection condition, I was hoping to bet in 10 minute intervals throughout a football match everyone there is 20% steamer or drifter.

The first interval 0-10mins works as expected, however the 10-20mins isn’t placing any bets, I have set the individual strategy recording of data to start recording data 9mins after inplay and to stop 10mins after in play.

My time to bet is set to place bets throughout the whole match.

Please can you help? Thank you!
By BfBotManager
You need separate strategy for each bet, it cannot be done within single strategy.

If you keep having problems then please post screenshots of your settings, placed bets and we will check them. Also export your strategies to check their settings.
By TheFlame
Thanks for getting back so quickly!

The strategies were separate, i've attached an example (using tennis to test) and the monitoring settings.
Attachments
(2.87 KiB) Downloaded 243 times
monitoring settings.PNG
monitoring settings.PNG (87.9 KiB) Viewed 1774 times
By BfBotManager
Your second strategy is set to record min/max prices only between 29th and 30th minute of in play. You should use wider time range.

Then strategy is allowed to bet until 40th minute of in play so price must change at least 25% during period of few minutes, that is up to 10 minutes, from 30th to 40th minute to change by 25%. That is a too big change for such short period of time.

Try using wider time interval and reduce price change for test purposes. Your settings are simply too strict. Then try again.