Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Flawzz1
Hi Just wondering if anyone can answer this?

My issue is that I can't seem to get parlay to work with Dutching. I wondered if this is even possible? I have also tried this with reverse recovery and can't seem to get it working. Overall loss recovery works fine with Dutching.

I've attached the settings that I can't get to fire parlay. Any help or information is appreciated.

Cheers
Attachments
(3.65 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
By BfBotManager
Hi there,

Your strategy is very dangerous, as you are Backing first 4 favorite and trying to win target profit. Your bet sizes could increase rapidly in case of low odds and stakes by your strategy could go up to 10,000 per bet.

You are not using Min ROI (Return On Investment) which means that dutching functionality could risk huge amounts of money trying to win your target profit in case of low odds on first 4 favorites.

We strongly recommend that you use "Min ROI" setting at "Dutching for target profit" and to set it for all favorites by position to at least 5% or 10%. Also consider backing less favorites by positions.

For more details on ROI please read following help article:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... investment

Parlay cannot work with dutching functionality like you expect it to, it is not designed to do that, sorry.
By Flawzz1
Thanks for the response. I didn't think you could.

This strategy I would never actually use, I was just looking to see if I could get parlay Dutching to work.

Regards