Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By HairyMolly
Hi Rade,
Lets assume the following lay bet sequence:

WWLWLWWWWWLW

I wish to recover the amount lost in the 3rd bet over 4 bets only but then have another losing bet at bet 5.

Is it possible to 'reset' the amount lost cumulatively so that the two losses are recovered by the sequence of bets from 6 to 10.
Am I correct in thinking that the 'Number of losses per loss pot' should be set higher than 1 and recovery rate at 25% so that the bot calculates running losses as a total and then divided the next bet by 4.

Not sure if I explained this correctly but thanks anyway.
By BfBotManager
Setting loss recovery at 25% means that it will take 4 winning bets in a row to recover your loss.

If you use number of losses in loss pot of 1, then only single bet loss will be recovered with next 4 bets. If you have another loss then it will take another 4 bets to recover that second loss.

If you wish to recover both losses together then you can set number of losses in loss pot to 2 or simply turn off that option so that all losses are recovered with next 4 bets.

Please use simulation mode to test it as loss recovery amounts can increase rapidly in case of a losing run.
By HairyMolly
Thanks Rade. I had set the bot up before going out using the assumption set out in my post and it does seem to be working as suggested. Planning to let it run overnight and then go live tomorrow