Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Feebles
Hi I really need help here with my settings and I am willing to pay with cash or by me giving a successfu strategy that I have .
The setting required are in my recovery settings
BBM gave me partial answer but ending up telling me to read the manual
It is a lay system and I need to see what settings are required
I am using overall loss recovery and I want to recover all current losses over 3 steps however it also includes 33% of the default stake amount
any help will be appreciated as this will be my last try with BBM
Regards
Graham
Recovery.png
Recovery.png (14.64 KiB) Viewed 4287 times
By oddsfellow2
Hi Graham, i am fairly new to BBM but from a programming background so have picked it up pretty quickly. I dont want any payment but happy to help you if i can but need a bit more detail. You are attempting loss recovery of the loss amount and half the original stake over the next 3 bets? What happens if one of those 3 lose? What have you tried so far and where has it failed?
By Feebles
First of all thanks for offering help, I will send you my betsheet with results that dispicts that senario.
But in short it starts the series of 3 bets again untill loss is recovered, however there is a stop (if the next bet is more than 15% of the stake amount as the liability
EG: if stake required to win is $30 then the bet will stop if the next calculated bet is >$500, if the stake to win is $10 then the bot will stop at <$150. then I will accept the loss for the days betting.
I would like to send you privately my betsheet and a document, may I have email please ??
here is 2 png of bet sheets
BetsheetVer1.PNG
BetsheetVer1.PNG (57.75 KiB) Viewed 4279 times
Regards
Graham
Attachments
BetsheetVer2.PNG
BetsheetVer2.PNG (59.67 KiB) Viewed 4279 times
By Feebles
Recovery Method: Back Recovery

This plan was designed to produce a fixed profit over each bet and at the same time to recover losses made from previous bets.
Target amount is also recovered
Recovery is spread over specific Number of Recovery Bets. My Number is 3.
Current loss amount is divided by 3, and Original Target amount is also divided by 3 and added together to give next target amount
If you have lost $60.00 on first bet, it will recover this loss over next 3 bets, $20.00 at a bet. + 1/3 of Original Stake
Thus if 3 bets win you will make back $23.33 plus which includes 1/3 of your stake.
If your bet loses the loss will be added to your Current Loss and spread over 3 bets again.
By Feebles
Recovery Method: Back Recovery

This plan was designed to produce a fixed profit over each bet and at the same time to recover losses made from previous bets.
Target amount is also recovered
Recovery is spread over specific Number of Recovery Bets. My Number is 3.
Current loss amount is divided by 3, and Original Target amount is also divided by 3 and added together to give next target amount
If you have lost $60.00 on first bet, it will recover this loss over next 3 bets, $20.00 at a bet. + 1/3 of Original Stake
Thus if 3 bets win you will make back $23.33 plus which includes 1/3 of your stake.
If your bet loses the loss will be added to your Current Loss and spread over 3 bets again.
Attachments
MySettings.PNG
MySettings.PNG (25.2 KiB) Viewed 4272 times
By Feebles
Thanks OddsFellow,will do and will let you know
I looked at the settings , pretty simple really if it works
Regards
Graham
My whatsapp no is +61 416 603 618
if ever you feel like a chat when you have free time give me a buzz
Graham
By Drizzy12
Hi,

Haven't been on the forums for a while.
How did you get on with this?

I am more than happy to help, if you still need it.
Also don't want payment, quite enjoy solving difficult tasks.

Let me know, happy to chat privately if you prefer.

Good luck.