Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Feebles
Hi , is the anybody that will help with Recovery settings. I am struggling with this setting
I am ot the sharpest pencel in the case!!!!!
This Is what I am trying to acheive.
This plan was designed to produce a fixed profit over each bet and at the same time to recover losses made from previous bets.
Recovery is spread over specific Number Of Recovery Bets.....I use 3
stake= $30
If you have lost $150 on first bet, it will recover this loss over next 3 bets, $50 at a bet, PLUS 1/3 of the Original stake Thus if 3 bets win you will make back $150 plus your stake of $30. If your bet loses the loss will be added to your Current Loss and spread over 3 bets again.
No1 I am not sure of the Plan to use
So is there anyone willing to help me here, if so i willadd my current settings
Regards
Graham
By BfBotManager
Hi Graham,

You should use "Staking->Overall loss recovery" and set it to recover 34% with each bet, so that whole loss is recovered with 3 bets.

Make sure that you use Simulation mode to test this as stakes can increase rapidly when recovering loss. Also use "Market conditions->Unsettled markets" rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is placed when all previous bets are settled. And please read manual for details on each setting:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By activebass
Hi,

Instead of starting a new thread I'll ask here. Can I clarify that under "Staking->Overall loss recovery"
"Recovery rate" - if I set that to 50 (%) and "Amount of lost money to recover" is set to 100 (%).
That means that BF Bot will try to recover the full loss amount, but will try to recover 50% of the loss with the next recovery bet? (Please see the screen shot attached).
Attachments
BF_loss_recovery.png
BF_loss_recovery.png (145.12 KiB) Viewed 3556 times
By activebass
Thank you. I think I will try this.
A few days ago, BF Bot was trying to recover a loss and placed 5 bets within three minutes and it looked like each bet was trying to recover the losing bet in the loss pot. 3 of the 5 bets were losers which is a rare occurrence but can happen. I went from being +10% on my bank to -5% in 45 minutes.
By BfBotManager
You should use "Market conditions->Unsettled markets" rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is placed only when previous bet is settled. Otherwise you will get loss recovery sequence that is difficult to understand, as you will not know which position bot had at the moment of bet placement.