Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Martin1988
Hi,

I have a question regarding the Simple Sequence Overall P/L staking plan.

Every time I close the bot, restart PC etc when I switch on the Bot again the sequence is starting from stake 1 (even if the previous bets were lost). I did try to save the markets before I close the bot, but when I import them back all the closed and settled markets are not showing anymore. Is there any solution to save these markets for the staking plan to be working correctly?

Thanks
By madjon
Hi Martin

Sorry if this is a silly question, but have you ticked the box in the staking plan options to 'save sequence position on bot stop'?
By Martin1988
Hi Madjon,

No, not really when you tick this option you have to choose from which step you would like the bot to start after restart. If I have 29 strategies I would like to know if there is a more automatic option.

Thanks
By BfBotManager
You should tick "Save sequence position on bot stop" option, it will automatically be set to previous bot session position on start. You should not change it manually.

Also make sure that you use "Market conditions->Unsettled markets" rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is placed when all previous bets are settled.

Then test it all in simulation mode.
By dennyseven
if i choose save position/setp on exit.. the software ask for how many steps to save .. what is mean?
BfBotManager wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:58 pm You should tick "Save sequence position on bot stop" option, it will automatically be set to previous bot session position on start. You should not change it manually.

Also make sure that you use "Market conditions->Unsettled markets" rule and set it to 1, so that next bet is placed when all previous bets are settled.

Then test it all in simulation mode.
By BfBotManager
No, you do not need to change that value. It shows the number of steps loaded from previous bot session. Position is saved on exit and loaded and displayed in that bot on start up. If you edit it then you will change start position and change sequence, so be very careful if you decide to change its value.