Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Daveyb1984
Hi

I'm struggling to back horses each way. I have a strategy set up which worked perfectly following win markets only. But I've decided to back those selections each way now. I have changed only the markets to follow from WIN to EACH_WAY, but it doesn't back anything now.

I had tried duplicating the strategy and have one back win markets and the other back place markets. But sometimes they didn't back and place the same horse. It's a bit hit and miss if both strategies back the same selections.

So, I really want to know where I'm going wrong with backing a horse ew. In the markets filter I am following EACH_WAY and have added my own to try and catch them with EW and Each Way. I have each way on horse races loaded in to the events & markets section.

Thanks
By BfBotManager
You should check strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is preventing bet placement. There is "Troubleshooting" section in the manual that should help you debug your strategy.

If you have Overrounds rule then you will need to remove or adjust it for strategies that bet on Each Way markets.