Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By jamesD
My current setup is such that 2-3 days before the event, I will go into the Markets section and make selections for those games in which I want the strategies to bet/trade on. The Strategies are then set to on trigger on 'My Selections'.

The issue I have is that a number of the less liquid markets are not formed on Betfair until 1-2 days before the event. In situations such as this coming weekend when I will be away for 3 days, this is not ideal. The only alternative I am aware of is to go into the 'Markets Filter' and then type the names of the markets in the 'Allow betting on markets whose name contains one of the values from the following CSV list'.

I am sure there must be a better way to do this, anyone able to help?
By BfBotManager
If you are just making list of tips/selections then offer on market is not important, as strategies are usually set to place bets few minutes before start time by using "Time to bet" rule.

If you are unable to find your markets/selections then that is because Betfair has not yet published those markets and there is no fix for that, you just need to wait for Betfair to make them available.

If markets are not published then only way is to manually create tips (difficult without right selections/market data) or to set markets filter or selections filter.

Another solution would be to create your tips at later time. For example, you can register at TippingSports.com website, create account for free and then use your mobile phone to add tips for your account. Then you can set BF Bot Manager to download tips from TippingSports for your account and to bet on them. That way you can leave BF Bot Manager and add tips by using your mobile phone from anywhere.

For more details on how TippingSports work please read manual:
https://www.tippingsports.com/documents ... manual.pdf

To import tips to BF Bot Manager you would use your own TippingSports unique link that returns tips for your TippingSports account in CSV format. That is all explained in the manual. Make sure that you use simulation mode to test it.
By jamesD
Appreciate the prompt reply. I think the TippingSports option looks to be the best. Will check it out now. Thanks for your help.