Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By grimbo84
im currently running a strategy that im laying the current score in a football match, i dont know what position it will be (fav position or bf position) because i dont know what score it will be, is it possible to have a max odds on my selections?

Thanks in advance
By BfBotManager
You can use "Selection conditions->Min/max price for selection" and set it to check any selection for set price range.

To allow betting only on current match score you can also use option at "Selection conditions->Selections filter" rule, it has option to allow betting only on current match score at Correct score market. That will work if live score is available for that match. In this case you should also use "Default bet type" as you do not know which score it will be.

Rule "Market status change delay" should also be used to prevent strategy from placing bets early when goal is scored e.g. to wait for 180 seconds in case that goal gets disallowed.
By grimbo84
min/max selection price>"any runner" check this box and filter the odds below... is this what you mean or is it another rule
By grimbo84
also with "market change delay" rule does this work with hedging at a current score, so it will give it time for the market to settle?