Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Sorry for asking so many questions.

Is it possible to set a combined maximum liability for laying two or more selections within the same market?
And also to ensure that no bets are placed unless all the selections can be layed within the specified combined maximum liability?.
Hi pyrrhus80,

If you want to have fixed liability with Lay bets per market, then try using combination of:
1. Level/initial stake
2. Lay to liability or amount to win - with option to Lay to liability ticked

That way each bet will create fixed liability on each selection.

You can also add "Min/max number of qualified selections" condition and set minimum and maximum number of selections that must satisfy all conditions before any bets will be placed e.g. place bets only when 2 selections satisfy all rules.

You should also check manual for details on each of those conditions:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf

You might be also interested in "Dutching for target profit (Lay bets)" condition at page 81. It is best that you try it all in simulation mode. Duplicate your strategy but apply different staking plans, so that you can compare result and see which one is best for you.

Regards,
Rade
Thanks for the reply but I think you have misunderstood my question.

I want to set a COMBINED maximum liability.

For example,

I set a combined maximum liability of £200

Horse-A 1.70
Horse-B 2.20
With £100 stakes, the combined liability would be £190 and so both bets would be placed

OR

Horse-A 1.75
Horse-B 2.30
With £100 stakes, the combined liability would be £205 so no bets would be placed

Is this possible?
pyrrhus80 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:50 pm Thanks for the reply but I think you have misunderstood my question.

I want to set a COMBINED maximum liability.

For example,

I set a combined maximum liability of £200

Horse-A 1.70
Horse-B 2.20
With £100 stakes, the combined liability would be £190 and so both bets would be placed

OR

Horse-A 1.75
Horse-B 2.30
With £100 stakes, the combined liability would be £205 so no bets would be placed

Is this possible?
Has this functionality been added since the Q was originally asked? I had the same question