Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Shabbakebab
Hi
Is it possible to use My Selections within an existing strategy that i have set up for a specific team?
The issue that i'm having is that the bot fires on the game based on my set criteria using markets, time to bet, only bet on team as stated in CSV list etc. but then will sometimes fire on a random game (Ayr were my selected team in CSV list yet the bot fired on Bayreuth) or in the case i had today, not fire at all despite all criteria being met i.e. team, odds,etc.
As its a specific team that will only play maximum twice a week, i'm happy to do some manual work to ensure it fires but would still like the bot to do the main work like only placing the bet at a certain time before kick off and placing recovery bets using the overall loss recovery setting.
Hope this makes sense.
Thanks
By BfBotManager
Text "ayr" is contained in the name "Bayreuth" so your settings might need some adjustments e.g. use exact name match option at "Selections filter" rule.

If you are using "Markets filter" to allow markets whose name contains text "ayr" then try to add more details to minimize the chance of picking wrong market e.g. market/event name usually has both team names separated with letter "v", for example "Ayr v Livingston", so at "Markets filter" rule set it to allow betting only on markets whose name contains text "Ayr v, v Ayr" instead of just entering "Ayr".

Then test it in simulation mode.