Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By rsenal22
Hi, Is it possible to have the following football BOT?
Run for English Premier League, LTD in the Half time market but only if pre match odds are Home team between 1.5 - 2.0 and over2.5 market is between 1.8-2.2.

I can get one of these to link but cant see how both markets can be linked

Any help appreciated
By BfBotManager
Sure, set strategy to bet on MATCH_ODDS market by using "Markets filter". Lay the draw strategy example already exists.

Then use "Market conditions->Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" rule to check odds of RUNNER by position 1 for price range of 1.5 - 2.0, tick option to check prices from before in play.

Use "Selection conditions->Bet if specific market selection is in price range" to check odds of RUNNER by position 2 at OVER_UNDER_25 market. Make sure that this market is also loaded to the main MARKETS grid view.

Then test it in simulation mode.
By rsenal22
Thank you, I don't think I made my original message clear enough, sorry.

I want to LTD in the Half time match odds market but only if the FULL TIME match odds are Home team between 1.5 - 2.0 and over2.5 market is between 1.8-2.2.

So basically, place a bet in the Halftime match odds but only if conditions are met in both fulltime match odds and over2.5

Thank you
By BfBotManager
Then just set strategy to bet on HALF_TIME market instead of MATCH_ODDS market at "Markets filter".

And instead of "Min/max REQUIRED price for selection" rule to check home team odds you should use "Selection conditions->Bet if specific market selection is in price range" rule.

Please take time to read the manual for details on each rule and watch video tutorials. Then test it in simulation mode.
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By rsenal22
I only thought I could only do that rule once. sorry.

as usual, thanks for your support. first class!!