Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
I am seeing a pattern on a lot of bets where the price that was actually matched by the software is considerably worse than the requested price. The price setting rule is to take the currently available price, so it should not be taking a worse price - the bet should remain unmatched if the requested price is not available.

Note that this only seems to be happening with BACK bets. I also have some lay strategies and these seem to do the opposite - sometimes match at a better price than the price requested. But this is to be expected if there are a few pennies available at the better prices. So why is this not happening with back bets?

I've attached a screenshot showing a small selection of yesterday's bets. I've highlighted in yellow those with significantly different prices.

Can anyone explain what is going here and tell me how to prevent it from happening?
Attachments
price-matched-requested.jpg
price-matched-requested.jpg (261.4 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
Last edited by cmiddlebrook on Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi there,

Please export your strategy and send it to us to check its settings. Also save screenshot of BETS history showing those bets from within BF Bot Manager and display columns for Bet ID, Placed Date, Matched Date.

Most likely your unmatched bets part got matched at Start price.