Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By BetBob
Hi

Is there a way to check if a market status has changed or what the market status is?

For example able to tell if an over 0.5 goal market is suspended

Thanks
By BetBob
Ah sorry I should have added to check via automation. So for example i am trying to have it place a bet on market B when market A suspends
By BfBotManager
There is no rule that would check if another market is suspended. Usually when market is suspended then all markets for that event/match get suspended.
By BetBob
The football over/unders market is an exception. On a goal only that market will suspend, the others stay in open

How about the time after market change rule? (Sorry away from the computer at mo so cannot check I have the name correct but hopefully you know what I mean) I have never used it but could that be used somehow to detect a change in status? I think it delays bets for x time after market suspends
By BfBotManager
"Market status change delay" is used to prevent betting for X seconds after market changes its status.

All over/under markets get suspended when goal is scored, but market that will no longer be active stays suspended for minute or two and then gets settled.
By BetBob
So if I set a low delay for a market status change delay rule that rule basically knows the market went suspended and delays any new bets going in... Does it trigger a bet once the delay ends?