Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By MikeG
Hello - can you advise on an issue I am having with importing tips. I am getting the error 'zero tips imported'. I have read the manual & followed advice in the forums - I have tried a number of fixes (the file is CSV UTF8) but this has got beyond me. I am using Tips Auto Loading for the following:
1. When I transfer the file to my VPS and save it locally; then using the 'filename' to load the file works and the selections are imported. So the content of the file must be ok.
2. If I make the file available on my OneDrive and then share it, the import using the 'URL' option fails to load the selections. I don't know what is wrong with the URL approach.

Here is the URL for the file:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsPJUU-8DreW7wBFItY ... 4?e=WDY6Gm
The log file says:
27/10/2022 13:29:47: ReadTips: Row: '3' (1 based)
Type: 'BFData.Data.SelectionCSVData'
Field Index: '-1' (0 based)
Exception: CsvHelper.CsvReaderException: No properties are mapped for type 'BFData.Data.SelectionCSVData'.
at CsvHelper.CsvReader.CreateFuncForObject(Type recordType)
at CsvHelper.CsvReader.GetReadRecordFunc[T]()
at CsvHelper.CsvReader.CreateRecord[T]()
at CsvHelper.CsvReader.<GetRecords>d__1`1.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Framework.TipsController.QKh86UprYl(Object )
Regards
Mike
By MikeG
ok - thanks. I couldnt understand how using 'Tips Autoloading', I can use the 'file' option but not URL. I can transfer the file to VPS and work that way.

Cheers

M