Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By Albannach
Hi again...

No posts for ages and then two questions in a row!

Is it possible to have a rule that says irrespective of what the score is at 30 minutes, a goal will be scored between 31 and 45 minutes?

Cheers
Andy
By Enygma69
Hi there (this is mainly to the BF Bot Manager staff),

I've been trying to run a similar system based on goals scored after 80 minutes on certain games of my choice. My strategy is not picking up any bets and I was wondering if you could help. I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread as it is on the same lines as this one.

Could you check out what I'm doing wrong if I sent some photos over on my strategy details and how I select the matches?

Dean
By BfBotManager
Enygma69 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:01 pm Hi there (this is mainly to the BF Bot Manager staff),

I've been trying to run a similar system based on goals scored after 80 minutes on certain games of my choice. My strategy is not picking up any bets and I was wondering if you could help. I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread as it is on the same lines as this one.

Could you check out what I'm doing wrong if I sent some photos over on my strategy details and how I select the matches?

Dean

Please open new support ticket by using Contact form and send us exported strategy, log file and screenshots of loaded markets at main MARKETS grid view.