Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By jamesD
I have the "Only if goal is not scored in last X minutes" option selected and set to 3 minutes, thus allowing the odds to settle and the spread to close following a goal before the hedge is executed. However I've observed a couple of times that this has not worked and the hedge has placed almost immediately following a goal. Any ideas why this might be the case?
Having closed the software I now cant reopen in order to save my settings, back up my strategies etc. Every time I enter my Betfair credentials I get asked to verify the licence, but when I hit verify I just get asked to install the latest software. Any ideas?
Yes, you used old version of software and some critical bugs were fixed so you need to install latest one.

Strategies are automatically saved when you exit bot in following file:
c:\Users\{WINDOWS ACCOUNT USERNAME}\AppData\Local\bfbotmanager.com\Bf Bot Manager V3\multiple_strategies_conditions.gz

In same folder most of the other settings are saved too, so just backup whole folder.