Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By murdok
hei guys :)
I loaded the horse markets (win , placed ) in the bot I did the auto load and it was working well I left all the night to work and after a few hours the bot stopped putting bets
on some strategies when they should have continued any idea for what can be ?
By murdok
Rade wrote:Hi murdok,

Where exactly did the bot stop placing bets? Almost all your markets have placed bets. Please be more specific, thank you!

Regards,
Rade
the bot stopped placing bets at that time as other strategies continued to place bets ,
the boot was set to do all the horse races and stopped after some time

By BfBotManager
That bet is Matched and your rule Unsettled markets is preventing bot from placing new bets until that bet gets settled.

At your MARKETS screenshot I do not see that market, so please check and see if that market is there and if it is closed or not. Check its bets, see if they are settled or not.

Also please email us content of log file, you can open it by using Tools&settings->Log menu item. You can send log file via our help center:
https://help.bfbotmanager.com/conversation/new
By BfBotManager
Betfair should void that race and then bot should void bets in simulation mode.

But sometimes it takes several hours or few days for Betfair to decide what to do with the market, to void bets or wait for it to see if it will be run next day.

At Tools&settings->General settings->Bets tab you will find option to void bets if there is no result for X minutes/hours. Maybe you can consider using this option to void bets if there is no result for 2 hours?
By murdok
Rade wrote:Betfair should void that race and then bot should void bets in simulation mode.

But sometimes it takes several hours or few days for Betfair to decide what to do with the market, to void bets or wait for it to see if it will be run next day.

At Tools&settings->General settings->Bets tab you will find option to void bets if there is no result for X minutes/hours. Maybe you can consider using this option to void bets if there is no result for 2 hours?

yes it was a good idea but what appears to me it's just that ... the setting you say does not appear ?