Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By polarisham
Hi I wonder if somebody could help me with strategy. I am trying to drip lay 3 different markets at different times, Is this possible in one strategy? If not and I set up a strategy for each bet how can the bets are on the same football match?

I have attached the strategy to were I am up to.

The criteria is below but the odds and times are not correct I will add the correct information once I have the strategy and if it works share it on here.

I ensure Game is 0-0 at the 40 mins time, NO Red Cards and Kick Off price for Under 2.5 to be no lower than 1.80 or higher than 2.2.

LAY UNDER 2.5 @ 1.2 for £50 (Be around 20 mins)

LAY THE DRAW @ 2.3 for £25 (Be around 25 mins)

LAY UNDER 1.5 @ 1.4 for £70 (Be around 27-32 mins)

LAY THE DRAW @ 1.7 for £45 (Be around 28-35 mins)

LAY UNDER 1.5 @ 1.01 for £55 (Be around 80-85 mins)

LAY THE DRAW @ 1.8 for £17 (Be around 80-85 mins)

Thanks
Attachments
(3.6 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
By BfBotManager
You will need to create separate strategy for each bet.

Second strategy should use rule "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" and check for Matched bets on same event! Same is for third and other strategies.

Regards,
Rade
By polarisham
Hi Rade,
Your help is always appreciated.

Just one quick question on "time to bet" "keep betting in play" if I want to bet a football match from 65 mins to 80 mins. Do I add the 15 mins for half time on eg.
Bet 80 to 95 mins or 65 to 80 min?

Regards
By polarisham
Thank again Rade.

I am trying to filter out football games that are female or cup matches as well as under 21,19 etc. I have set up the selections filter as attached (not added the under's yet) but the other day it bet on a female game?

Can you please assist.

Regards
Polarisham
Attachments
Do not bet on.png
Do not bet on.png (27.57 KiB) Viewed 8645 times
By polarisham
Hi Rade,

Will the attached do the trick to filter out women's and cup matches?

Thanks again.

Polarisham
Attachments
Markets Filter.png
Markets Filter.png (19.59 KiB) Viewed 8598 times