Odds Relative to a Favourite

Multiple Favorites bot forum, suggestions for improvements, questions and answers, bug reports...

Moderator: BfBotManager

Junior user

Odds Relative to a Favourite

Postby daveall » Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:08 am

Hi Rade,

If I wish to lay bet on a horse only if the available odds are RELATIVE to the 1st Favourite odds, can this be done in the Individual Min/Max odds menu?

eg 1. I want to lay bet on a horse priced at 7.20 but only if the 1st favourite is 2.00 points (6.20 ) or less.
eg 2. My horse is priced at 5.6 but I only want to lay bet on it if the 1st favourite is 4.6 or less.

Ind Odds.png

At the moment it looks like I can only lay bet on a horse if the 1st Favourite is a certain price range only.

Many thanks for any information and may I wish you all the very best for 2019.

Dave

Founder

Re: Odds Relative to a Favourite

Postby BfBotManager » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:51 am

Hi Dave,

To check price difference between 1st and 3rd favorite you should use Bot settings form and option to skip race if difference between 1st and 3rd favorite is not satisfied. Please see manual for details, image 4, Skip race rules:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... es_bot.pdf

Regards,
Rade

Junior user

Postby daveall » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:33 pm

My goodness, as there is so much in bfbm, I completely missed that odds filter option.

That is exactly what is needed.

Thanks very much for your easy reply.

Happy and prosperous 2019 to you Rade.

Dave

Junior user

Postby daveall » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:41 am

Rade can I just confirm that I have the setting correct

For example, My 3rd favourite is paying lay odds of 6.8 at 0 seconds - my time to fire the bet.

skip race.png

With the rule in the settings in the image, as long as the lay odds of the 1st favourite are 5.2 or shorter and my other rules are all in order, then a lay bet will be sent (and hopefully matched).

thanks again

Dave

Founder

Postby BfBotManager » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Hi Dave,

Bot will skip race if 1st favorite is shorter than 3rd favorite by your rule. Maybe you should use "IS NOT" in combo box to get behavior that you need. You can easily test this setting in simulation mode to confirm that you have right behavior.

Regards,
Rade

Return to Multiple Favorites Bot