Forum

General discussion about Bf Bot Manager v3 software for Betfair, Betdaq and Matchbook betting exchanges
By firlandsfarm
Hi ... I want to automatically place stop bets In Running horses as a %age of BSP. A couple of examples might be

BSP=10 ... current price say, 15. Lay bet to be placed if horse drifts to 200% of BSP, 20 in this example. If BFBot places the bet now it will be matched at the current price of 15 ... I don't want that, I only want to place the bet if the horse drifts in running to 200% of it's BSP. I think I can set the parameters so that the bet is only fired if the price is reached but how do I make that price 200% (or other %age) of the runners BSP?

A reverse example would be BSP=10 ... current price say, 7. Back bet to be placed if the horse comes in to 50% of BSP, 5 in this example. The same principles/problems occur as in the Lay example above. If I place the bet now it will be matched at 7 ... I don't want that, I only want to back it if it's odds in running come in to 50% of it's BSP.

Can this style of betting be achieved with BFV3?
By BfBotManager
Hi firlandsfarm,

You should use "Selection conditions->Price change - Steamers/drifters" and set it to allow betting only on drifters whose price goes up by 200%. This rule should check Start Price and current price for price change. Your strategy will have to allow betting during in play (adjust Time to bet rule) because Start price is only available after race starts.

At "Price settings->Price rules" set to use currently available price to place bets.

Make sure you test this in simulation mode.

BTW I moved your thread to V3 forum, as you posted it in Other useful sites forum.

Regards,
Rade