Forum

Tips from users or tipster services
I'm creating my own tips file via a script and this is placing a Lay bet pre off.

I then want to place a series of dripped back bets in play using a Tips file that contains the price to Back and stake size, as the price in the market decays. Price and Stake are calculated in advance by my script.
However, I need to get the strategy to place the backs only when the Back price is what is specified in the tip, or I will get matched at best price instead.

Is it possible to get the strategy to wait for the Market Back price specified in the tip, then back ? Its football so the price won't move too fast, unless there's a goal.
I appreciate I may need a seperate stargey for each drip back - thats not an issue.
No, you should not set price range to 1 tick aparat. Price range should be set to wider range, otherwise it might be skipped as prices on market can move more than one 1 tick at a time.

If you wish to place bet at exact price then you can import that price too by using Price column.

For example set min/max price to 1.4 - 1.6 and set price in column Price of your tip to 1.5, then bet will be placed at price 1.5 when available price on market is in range 1.4 - 1.6.
Ok, got it. Thanks, makes sense.

For the same entry/exit strategies, I'm going to be placing trades in a number of CS markets pre match. I only want to go in inplay if all my pre match entries are matched, if not hedge across all markets for a small loss. Is is possible to track whether all have matched and hedge if not ? Been looking this morning but don't think that's possible....
At the moment that is not possible.

But it should be possible in the next update by using "Hedge->Market conditions" to trigger your hedge if you use following 2 market conditions:
1. Time to bet - to allow it to execute X seconds before start time
2. Only if specified strategy has bets - to check if other strategies have unmatched bets on the same market. In the next update this rule will have option to trigger if one of strategies satisfies set rule e.g. one of selected strategies has unmatched bets on the same market.
BfBotManager wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:14 pm At the moment that is not possible.

But it should be possible in the next update by using "Hedge->Market conditions" to trigger your hedge if you use following 2 market conditions:
1. Time to bet - to allow it to execute X seconds before start time
2. Only if specified strategy has bets - to check if other strategies have unmatched bets on the same market. In the next update this rule will have option to trigger if one of strategies satisfies set rule e.g. one of selected strategies has unmatched bets on the same market.
Sounds good. So for CS market will be able to check across multiple scorelines as each score is a different runner, same market.

Any news on when that update will be released, or is there a beta ?

Thanks
Sorry, one more question on this strategy.

I have the Beta and thats greening up fine on my pre inplay strategy, if all trades have not been matched just before it goes in play.

I now have the in play drip back strategies BUT I only want those to place trades if ALL pre off trades are matched AND I haven't hedged pre off. I can use a Market Conditions - Only if selected strategies has bets, to detect any Unmatched. But can I detect if I hedged pre off and not place any drip bets inplay ?
BfBotManager wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:16 am You can try to use just one hedge rule, in your strategy that is set first to place bet. Set it to calculate profit/loss by using bets from selected strategies. You do not need to add hedge separately to each strategy. Please test it in simulation mode.
Sorry not understanding that.

This is for the in play drip backs, after the pre off trades have taken place ?

1. I place a number of pre off trades in the CS market, different runners. If any are unmatched, hedge and dont trade in play

2. If I dont hedge and all matched I place a number of drip trades in play on one runner using a different strategy

How would I use a hedge rule to detect whether I can place a the drip backs in play ?

Sorry for all the questions :)