Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By DaveJessop2112
I have a bot set up to back using My Selections on Asian Handicaps - the markets are loaded and I select the right one but for some reason not all of the bets are placed - I've adjusted the default rules like time to bet and min/max price and changed the price settings to current odds - I just can't see why it fires on some selections and not others.

I don't have an overround rule as the % is around 3000 for back and 4000 for lay on most markets - I just want to back the selection at 1.01-1.15 - should be easy enough but just can't see what is wrong.

Can someone have a quick look? It's probably something obvious.
(2.16 KiB) Downloaded 236 times
By BfBotManager
If you want to bet only on selections that you picked by using "My S." checbox column then remove "Default bet type"rule, as it is not needed.

Back/Lay Ratio rule might not be satisfied as handicap markets have bad offer or no offer at all for some selections. For some there is just back price and no lay price, so this rule will not be satisfied. Either remove it or increase ratio to larger value.

Other rules are ok.

If you keep having problems then save screenshot of your selection and of its back and lay price from within the bot, then compare it with your settings. Also use strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is not satisfied and is preventing it from betting.
By DaveJessop2112
Thanks - I'll try those

For most of the selections that don't hit straight away they do maybe 1-2 hours later but as it's a value betting bot then the bets need to be placed as soon as the market is selected otherwise it may not be at the same value odds later.
By BfBotManager
You should check strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is preventing bet placement. Then adjust its settings. Also make sure that market is monitored by checking settings at "Tools&settings->Monitoring markets" form.
By DaveJessop2112
Just checked the last match selected and it wasn't listed on the reports tab - is there a way of downloading the reports to put in exel so I can sort properly?

ov.png
ov.png (169.49 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
back.png
back.png (161.44 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
I've changed the monitoring to 24 hours now - the above match should match straight away - the odds are within the settings and there is even plenty of money matched
By DaveJessop2112
Ok seems to be working now - I'd changed the monitoring setting to 24 hours but forgot to change the refresh time back to 300ms :)
bets.png
bets.png (208.73 KiB) Viewed 1923 times
By DaveJessop2112
There is still a delay on some games of 1 or 2 minutes - even in the big leagues putting it down to running these in Sandboxie - e.g. Brentford/Everton and Juve/Milan which is a bit weird but I'm happy the way it's working now.

Thanks for your help 8-)