Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By smcc3573
I am trying to use the steamer drifter criteria to lay horses that drift pre market I have following rules

1 bet per runner
1 bet per market

Country Filter UK Ireland
Market Filter Win Market
Event Filter Horse Racing
Overround - standard settings
Time to bet 30m before inplay

default bet type Lay
Price change Steamer Drifter - Drifter condition lay price goes up 15 ticks
back lay price ratio - standard settings
min/max pric setting lay price any runner 1.5 - 7

Price rules - standard setting

But it never finds a selection, it cant be there is no horse drifting 15 ticks in that price range.

Can you tell me whats missing
By BfBotManager
Please send us:
1. screenshots of Tools&settings->Monitoring settings
2. exported strategy
3. screenshots of loaded markets

Thanks!
By smcc3573
I have uploaded files, I have 600 markets so screenshot not really possible I have uploaded my load settings for racing
Attachments
(3.85 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
monitor.JPG
monitor.JPG (42.43 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
autoload.JPG
autoload.JPG (34.2 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
By BfBotManager
Please also post screenshot of "HISTORY->Settings" form, those settings are used to record min/max prices that your strategy is using.

Are you using simulation or real mode to test this? If you are using real mode then please save log file as txt file and send it to us. You can open log file by using "Tools&Settings->Log" menu item.
By smcc3573
I have uploaded log file not sure what you mean by history settings if I click on history tab and settings I just see markets for steamers drifters (Win & Match odds) and back lay ratio 15%
By BfBotManager
You cannot post log.txt file here, but you can email it to us by using contact form, or you can package it as zip file and then post it here.
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/contact

Your settings might be too strict (price rnage 1.5 - 7.0 might be too strict), that is one possible explanation, you can test this easily by using wider min/max price range and smaller price movement e.g. 3-5 ticks.
By BfBotManager
Log file shows that you are loading many football and tennis markets. With horse racing events this can result in slow downloading of market prices.

Also you are using version 3.1.15 and latest one is 3.1.20. There were many improvements, changes and bug fixes related to steamers/drifters, so please backup your strategies and then download and install latest v3 version. Then try again your strategy.