Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Colinbest2
Hi,

I am looking at creating a strategy that is a basic L2B with a stop loss. In play I have it making an initial bet of BSP, then using trade out rule I have it making another bet to trade out by a better price of 12 ticks.

I also want it to place a bet that is 12 ticks worse than the initial bet in an attempt to stop it initial bet from losing max liability. Is this possible and if so how?

Thanks for any help!
By BfBotManager
You can use "After bet rules->Trade out" to place unmatched bet at better price by 12 ticks.

Then also use "After bet rules->Hedge" that will execute if price goes against you by 12 ticks. It is not possible to place unmatched bet at worse price, as that would get matched by exchange at available odds, so instead you need to use "Hedge" rule that will hedge your position when price goes against you by 12 ticks.

Please use simulation mode to test this and read manual for details on each rule and option:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By Colinbest2
Thanks for the reply.

I have an issue where some bets are getting cancelled instantly and I cannot figure out why. I have attached my settings. I can see bets being placed in play as I expect, then almost instantly they get cancelled even though it doesn't look like the last traded price has hit -12 ticks.

Could this be due to the recording of data setup for my strategy? I've just look and found that it was only recording data from before play and not inplay.

In the log it displays this: 7/3/2022 5:20:32 PM: HandleOnPlaceBets: Placed bet, betId: 273094575937, sizeMatched: 0, success: SUCCESS, strategy: L2B Test, sid: 220701-GYUG3V

I'm assuming this means the bet isnt getting matched? Which is why it is then getting cancelled?

Cheers,
Danny.
Attachments
mstsc_EeiHeFCldP.png
mstsc_EeiHeFCldP.png (47.3 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
mstsc_Frhl6d2DCT.png
mstsc_Frhl6d2DCT.png (16.57 KiB) Viewed 1426 times