Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Jepbetting
Hello, I have set up a strategy with 2 entries on the over 1.5 but I can't manage to make the hedge of the first bet only take place after the second entry.
You will find below the detail of my strategy and the file.
  • Strategy name
    Over 1.5 (two bets)
    What sport?
    Football
    What's the market?
    Over 1.5/Over 2.5/Over 3.5/Over 4.5 depends on the score (1.5 over the score)
    What time to bet?
    First bet after the 50th minute (odds between 2.8 and 3.00) , second bet when the odd reaches 5.3
    Who are you going to bet on?
    o Over 1.5 ( if score is 0-0),
    o Over 2.5 (if score is 1-0 or 0-1)
    o Over 3.5 (if score is 1-1)
    o Over 4.5 (if score is 2-1 or 1-2)
    back bet
    What is the minimum and maximum odds?
    First bet (odds between 2.8 and 3.00) second bet on the same market en Back (odds of 5.3)
    What will be the stake?
    5% on the first bet and 3% on the second bet (bank value: 100)
    Do you want to enter Cashout?
    Cash out when a goal is scored
    Do you want to enter Stop gain / Stop loss?
    • stop loss : 50% stop gain : 60%
Thanks a lot for your help.
Attachments
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 251 times
By BfBotManager
That is not possible with one strategy. If you have 2 bets then you should create 2 strategies, one for first bet and second one for second bet with option to hedge.
By Jepbetting
BfBotManager wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:05 pm That is not possible with one strategy. If you have 2 bets then you should create 2 strategies, one for first bet and second one for second bet with option to hedge.
Yes I was not clear but in my file there are 2 strategies. One for each entry.
By BfBotManager
At your first strategy Hedge rule, you used "OR" logical operator, so hedge will execute if one of your selected options is satisfied e.g. if second strategy has matched bet OR if possible to take 60% of profit OR to minimize loss when loss is more than 50%.

You should use "AND" logical operator and instead of having just one hedge rule you should create 2 hedge rules. Each one will have same rule to check if second strategy has matched bets. First hedge will execute on profit and second one will execute to minimize loss.

Only one of those hedge rules will execute and hedge your position, not both of them.

Then test it in simulation mode.
By Jepbetting
Thanks a lot for the clarifications. But will these rules apply only from the moment the 2nd bet is matched?
I want both to apply after a goal or after the 2 bet and of course after a goal or not following the 2nd bet.
By BfBotManager
You are using "After bet rules->Hedge->Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bet" to check if second strategy has matched bet on the same selection, so when using "AND" logic this rule must be satisfied for hedge to execute. It will prevent hedge from executing when only profit/loss target is reached.

Make sure you test it in simulation mode to ensure that it works like you want it to.