Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Trumane
I have a few strategies lined up for Wimbledon. However it occurs to me that from time to time there are earlier round matches being played at the same time as later round matches (so for instance a couple Round 2 matches are being played while the Round 3 has well and truly started).

My price ranges change between rounds. So say in Round 1 if I am backing all favourites under $2.50 and in Round 2 I am backing underdogs with price ranges above $5, how can I tell the bot which match is which?

I know there is a competition filter but can it go further and filter out by rounds within a given tournament?

The only thing I have come up with for the moment is in my google sheet from which the software is pulling my selections from is to call the 'tip provider' Round2Wimbledon.

This does end up being fairly labor intensive, just wondering if there is a better/easier way.
By BfBotManager
Round information is not available to the bot, so it is not possible to do it automatically.

Only solution is to name your tips Provider differently and then to set strategy to bet only on those tips from specific providers.
By Trumane
BfBotManager wrote:Round information is not available to the bot, so it is not possible to do it automatically.

Only solution is to name your tips Provider differently and then to set strategy to bet only on those tips from specific providers.
Well theres a feature request!

Considering the sheer amount of matches itd be great to just select the matches I want and export the market and selection ids to excel. That would save me a lot of messing around.