Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Matthew
Hi,

Please can you check through my settings as my recovery doesn't seem to...err...recover properly. It did a bit and then back to standard stakes. Is there anything I can improve please?

Thanks
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (203.69 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
By BfBotManager
At Overall loss recovery check "Safety settings". There is Min ROI setting and price range rules there, maybe those are not satisfied and are preventing loss recovery.

Please use simulation mode to test this as stakes can increase rapidly when backing several runners at low prices.
By Matthew
HI, thanks for your quick reply. The settings are still on the default and I can't see how these would affect the bets with odds that I'm placing. Attached I've highlighted where it has attempted a recovery after a previous winning bet, but then, then the bet lost and it didn't try again on the following bet. Can you see anything there please? Would it be easier if I uploaded the strategy (.gz) file?

Thanks
Attachments
Min ROI Settings.png
Min ROI Settings.png (54.43 KiB) Viewed 1505 times
By BfBotManager
Minimum ROI (Return On Investment) is set to 50%, but you are betting on 3 runners at low odds, so your ROI is low. Try changing Min ROI to 2% and then try again in simulation mode.

Also make sure that you use "Unsettled markets" rule, so that next bet is placed only when all previous bets are settled.