Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By dalecheckley
Hi,

I have a strategy that i manually use that id like to automate but is based around greyhound form i cant seem to find any options for looking in to greyhound data, is there anything that i might have missed / is there any plans to expand the greyhound criteria available??

Regards
By BfBotManager
Greyhound form/data is not provided by Betfair via API, so there are no rules to use that information, sorry. We will check if it is possible to add it in one of future versions.
By Kicks4Free
Care to share any sites you scrape for the GH data DN? I am finding loads of sites but still in the stage of I dont know what is solid trustable data or not and some which dont update frequently or on schedule enough
By Kicks4Free
Golden nuggets of info again DN - I understand scrapers from a high level and how they can be utilised to inject data into db's and kick off transformation rules required to get the data into a usable format... but why go through the hassle of trying to be a master of all trades - give someone your requirements, pay someone for the consultancy fee and job done.

Fortunately I have some good mates who are well adept in this field so I will be reaching out to them shortly when I have a fuller handle on things and letting them know what needs done and what the rewards will be once the system is in place.

Good luck all and I concur with DN, dont let threads die because of being afraid of posting. Dont be a "lurker". I am not a social media fan or any of that sh*t kinda person... but we are talking about making money off of markets, these just happen to be sports markets... if you have a question, something to say, an observation you have made etc. ... then just say it.

How else will you achieve something other than reading it, or thinking it, or trying it, or (most surely) failing at it, questioning it, reviewing it, starting it all over again, and then getting there/winning/achieving it? Or deciding that is actually not valid and you should move on to try a different thing/method etc.?

I have probably missed steps in that rant or jumbled them up but what I mean is, nobody was ever born and knew how to walk right away. F*cking up is fine. Not learning from it or not trying to learn about it by not voicing the f*ck up in my opinion is a poor way to approach it. Anyone with a logical brain I think will agree with me on some level.

:idea: :arrow: (they need a money symbol emoticon)