Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hoping some one can help with this one as I am well and truly out of ideas :)

I have three strategy bets that are all within the same overall strategy and work as they should except for one detail. The first bet places a back bet after a drift and if the price returns will hedge for a profit. The next strategy bet will place another bet if the price doesn't return and the last strategy will place another bet if it drifts further.

What I'm struggling with though is STOPPING the next 2 strategies placing bets at all if the first strategy has hedged for a profit. I've tried all sorts but what happens is the first bet hedges but then later if the price hits for the 2nd and 3rd strategies they place bets that I don't want. My initial bet hedging is me done for that particular match unless the drift doesn't come back initially.

I have the last 2 strategies linked to the first with " Allow betting when" as this first strategy decides if it should enter a particular market but I can't for the life of me find a way to stop them betting if its done it's job and hedged.

Any pointers much appreciated

Thanks
Have you tried using "Market conditions->Only if specified strategy has bets" to check if first strategy has Lay bet on the same market? You can set this rule not to allow strategy to bet if first strategy has Lay bet on the same market. For more details on this rule please see manual:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
Yeah I did try that but maybe I didn't do it properly.

I have the same market condition to allow the 2nd and 3rd strategies to bet so would it cause a problem?

I've attached a couple of images so you can see what I've set. Is this what you had in mind?

I think it didn't place as it can't be both "allowed" and "not allowed"
Allow betting when......PNG
Allow betting when......PNG (8.61 KiB) Viewed 2301 times
Strategy has lay bets.PNG
Strategy has lay bets.PNG (12.29 KiB) Viewed 2301 times
Many Thanks.
Yes, that was the idea.

Maybe your 2nd and 3rd strategy are placing bets before 1st strategy places Lay bet?

If you keep having problems with this then please save screenshots of placed bets, export all three strategies and send it to us by opening new support ticket by using our contact page:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/contact
OK, I'll let you know.

On a side note, I tried the "max number of matched/unmatched bets per market" and set the max number of matched bets to 2.

In theory then if the first strategy had hedged therefore having 2 matched bets (a back and a lay) in the market then strategy 2 and 3 shouldn't have fired later in the match should they? I thought this would have worked but it didn't unfortunately.

Does this condition take account of just the strategy or the entire market regardless of what placed the bets?

Thanks