Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By dollaryen
I am fairly new to building Bots and need some help with a simple one to get me started.

I am looking for the bot to place a bet on the Over 1.5 goal market on 80 minutes when the score is 1-0 or 0-1 and there has been at least 10 shots on goal in the match.

Fairly simple here is what I have set but it isn't firing any bets, obviously something missing / wrong :
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (59.23 KiB) Viewed 3205 times
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (23.89 KiB) Viewed 3205 times
By BfBotManager
You rules are too strict e.g. match minute interval is only 1 minute, 10 shots on target, score etc. Use less strict settings and test it in simulation mode until it starts placing bets.

Try using strategy "Reports" tab to see which rule is preventing bet placement, then make it less strict and try again.

Also make sure that you read manual that has troubleshooting section as well:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... v3-version
By BfBotManager
Other settings on screenshot look ok, but like I said, your rules are too strict, you should use wider time range e.g. 75-80th minute, less shots on target etc.
By BfBotManager
Only way is to use "Football - Match minute" rule and set it to allow betting between 79 and 80th, minute, but like I said, that is very strict, so for test purpose make it longer interval.
By dollaryen
Thanks, just loosened the parameters and checked a match, got the following result
Clipboard03.jpg
Clipboard03.jpg (36.5 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
Clipboard04.jpg
Clipboard04.jpg (46.16 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
Clipboard05.jpg
Clipboard05.jpg (23.88 KiB) Viewed 3198 times
Any idea why this wouldn't fire a bet ?
By BfBotManager
You must check match statistics that bot has. Click on "Match preview" button column at main MARKETS grid view for that match to check statistics that bot has.