Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Walshie
Hi,

I've been testing a very simple strategy that works really well, but the profit is very slow, although its consistent.

What I'm doing is using overall loss recovery to recover all losses, I have a 25% strike rate so I don't have to wait long for a winner.

The results looks like this:

Target profit £1

Race1: loss -£0.2
Race 2: loss -£0.75
Race 3: loss -£0.45
Race 4: Win £2.40

So you can see that I'm in profit every x amount of races, so far my longest losing streak is 6 races, which I can comfortably handle (tested up to 15 loses in a row).

What I was wondering is if I can recovery the potential profit too, so I stead of being £1 up in race 4, I'm £4 up, as I've lost on 3 races and win on 1.

The target profit is always £1 regardless of the odds, hence the variation in loses above.

I know this will bring its own complexities, bank size increasing etc. But its something I really want to test.

Cheers
Chris
By BfBotManager
Hi Chris,

You can also add "Simple sequence overall p/l" and set it to use multipliers like this:

Tick option to restart it on win (to go 100 steps back on win/profit) and then test it in simulation mode.
By Walshie
Hi,

This is working brilliantly for with my stratergy, increased the bank 25% everyday in the last week!

I do have one question that I've been trying to figure out / confirm.

If my target profit is £1

I set the multiplying steps to:

Step 1: 1
Step 2: 2
Step 3: 3

Do the steps always relate to the original profit until reset?

E.g.
Step 1: 1 x £1
Step 2: 2 x £1
Step 3: 3 x £1
Etc.

Cheers
Chris