Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Andrew23614
HI
MY 100% overall loss recovery is only working for the next market bet and doesnt recover if that market bet loses.

it was working perfecting before I updated the software.

can you help?

Andrew
Attachments
bets
bets
d1.PNG (93.97 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
staking
staking
d2.PNG (34.64 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Andrew,

Most likely "Min ROI (Return On Investment)" setting is not satisfied at "Overall loss recovery" rule, try changing it from default 50% value to 5% and then try again in simulation mode.
By Andrew23614
like i said it was working before the update.

the min roi has always been set to 1. It must be another part of the strategy that's changed in the background by the software update.

Ive turned off the strategy.

It would be good if the product could run live and simulation together.

Thanks
By BfBotManager
Overall loss recovery rule was not changed in this update.

You can run second instance on another computer/vps in different mode.
By Andrew23614
the overall recovery is not working properly.
strategy attached
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (46.43 KiB) Viewed 4198 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (28.16 KiB) Viewed 4198 times
(13.62 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
By BfBotManager
This will not work as you are using it in incorrect way.

Target overround is designed to place bets on all selections so that you get profit if all bets get matched. It places unmatched prices at higher prices.

Your bets are placed on selections that satisfy back/lay ratio, which means that they are placed if only some of your selections satisfy that rule, not all of them, so that is a mistake.

It is impossible for loss recovery to place bet and get sure profit when backing all selections, that will not work.

Do not use "Target overrounds" with "Overall loss recovery", that does not work and you will lose money with those settings.

"Price settings->Price rules" are also wrongly set as that will only work during in play for BSP markets, but your strategy is set to place bets before start time too.

Please use simulation mode, watch video tutorials, read manual until you fully understand how each rule works and what it does. Do not use real mode as you will lose all your money with wrong settings.
By Andrew23614
here's another occasion the overall recovery isnt working for all bets. why is this?
strat attached

Thanks

im running in sim mode
Attachments
(4.41 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
d3.PNG
d3.PNG (80.42 KiB) Viewed 4192 times
By BfBotManager
It is impossible to back all runners to get sure profit, like I said, this will not work like you want it to.
By Andrew23614
i can refine the rules, not a problem. the issue is that loss recovery isnt happening for horses that do have a bet placed.
the dutch with loss recovery isnt working
By BfBotManager
Your bets are not placed at the same time, check "Placed time" column, that is because only some of the selections satisfy your rules and the first horses that satisfy the rules get bets placed with loss recovery. Later when other horses satisfy the rules there is no loss to recover, as bets are already placed on that market and they are recovering loss.

What you are doing is dangerous and you could lose all your money, trying to Back all (or almost all) horses to win small amount of money or to recover loss could result in huge stakes. You should use simulation mode until you fully understand how dutching and loss recovery works, otherwise you will end up losing all your money.
By Andrew23614
not to worry, i've reverted back to the prevoius version as i know this works