Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By BfBotManager
You can export strategy as private, so that most of its settings are hidden. Make sure you import and test private strategy before you export it.
By JohnW
BfBotManager wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:01 am You can export strategy as private, so that most of its settings are hidden. Make sure you import and test private strategy before you export it.
1. How secure is the Private strategy please.? would someone with a modicum of computer knowhow be able to crack it and then recover its rules.
2. If i sent it to someone with password and they redistributed it, would it run on other machines.
3. Is it possible to be a one time install for other said person?

I have i believe to be a very good set of systems now and would hate for them to be compromised by redistribution to others
By BfBotManager
JohnW wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:55 am
BfBotManager wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:01 am You can export strategy as private, so that most of its settings are hidden. Make sure you import and test private strategy before you export it.
1. How secure is the Private strategy please.? would someone with a modicum of computer knowhow be able to crack it and then recover its rules.
2. If i sent it to someone with password and they redistributed it, would it run on other machines.
3. Is it possible to be a one time install for other said person?

I have i believe to be a very good set of systems now and would hate for them to be compromised by redistribution to others
Answers:
1. file is encrypter by using passcode that you set on export of private strategy. There is no guarantee that this cannot be cracked as encryption algorith is not written by us.
2. yes, it will run on any machine/bot that is able to import file
3. no, that is not possible