Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
Hi there

Loving the software, thank you - but I have two questions.

1. Sorry but I don't understand the price rules documentation and have tried searching but nothing. What I want to happen is for the strategy to try for a slightly better price if it can, but I ultimately want my bet to match. Is there a way to try for a better price but then accept the current price if it fails? I can only think to do this using multiple strategies that are time-dependent (e.g. 5-10 mins before KO strategy 1 attempts to get a better price, then 0-5 mins strategy 2 places a current price bet if strategy 1 didn't fire).

2. What happens if a strategy requests a bet on Betfair when there isn't enough liquidity in the market? Does it always become unmatched, or does it get put in a queue/try again etc?

Thanks a lot
Hi beztom,

Answers:
1. you can use "Price settings->Price rules" and set it to ask for better price by X ticks. Then you can use "Staking->Bets persistence" and set it to Keep or Take SP, so that your bet stays unmatched when market turns in play or gets matched at start price if market is BSP market. There is no other option for this.

2. if there is not enough money to match your bet at requested price then bet is partially matched and unmatched amount stays at that price until it gets matched.