Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Trumane
I have a rather annoying issue and I am sure I am missing something obvious.

I have created a Google Sheet and have created an export link that outputs the google sheet in CSV format. However I try to force a load via the appropriate screen and I am told that 0 tips are imported. What am I doing wrong?
Code: Select all
Provider,SelectionId,MarketId,BetType,MinPrice,MaxPrice
SP Odds - Strong Form (Lay to Win),40157577,1.186891456,LAY,4.36,14.83
In my case I am using the Provider box to identify my selection strategies for my records.
Please open support ticket via our contact form and send us link that you are using to get your tips. Your link is most likely opening Gogole spreadsheet in browser, instead of returning textual CSV data that bot can read. In which case you need to find different link to your spreadsheet, the one that will return textual CSV data.
BfBotManager wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:16 am Please open support ticket via our contact form and send us link that you are using to get your tips. Your link is most likely opening Gogole spreadsheet in browser, instead of returning textual CSV data that bot can read. In which case you need to find different link to your spreadsheet, the one that will return textual CSV data.
Just done. Thank you for your time!
This issue was resolved. Turns out I had failed to, for two of my selections, enter my min and max price selections. Apparently that was enough to break the program and for it to get all confused.

All works fine now.