Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Keefers
Hi there,

I've previously created a strategy for betting on Over 1.5 goals and inputted my selections using the Tips method via a simple excel csv file. (Photo attached).

Now I have made a strategy using the new "Next Overs" option, but I'm unsure how i would change my csv input file to account for this, as rather than just using the Over/Under 1.5 market as with the Over 1.5 strategy, it could use any of the goal markets from Over/Under 0.5 up to 8.5 goals.

So just wondering what I would put in the SelectionName, MarketName & MarketType fields in my csv input excel file?

thanks

Paul
Attachments
nextovers.jpg
nextovers.jpg (75.22 KiB) Viewed 3321 times
By Keefers
Oh, is there any plans to fix this? it's defeats the object of automation if we can't do this?

WIll it work in the same way if I put the match names in the "Allow betting on markets whose name contains one of values from following csv list" under the "Market Type Condition Settings" option instead?

thanks
By BfBotManager
Tips are used when you want to bet on specific/exact selection e.g. over 2.5 goals. This will not be changed, as that is how it should work.

Market type is used to allow strategy to bet on specific market, it is not used to specify selection at which bets will be placed.
By Keefers
ok, so what method would you use in order to beable tobeton the next overs market at 6o minutes on a few specified matches each day?
By BfBotManager
You can use "Market conditions->Markets filter" to allow betting on markets whose name contains specific text e.g. Arsenal, Chelsea etc. But you cannot specify selection name here!

To bet on next selection you can use "Market conditions->Bet on next over/under market" so that strategy only bets on next over/under market. Please see manual for details on this rule:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/documents/ ... manual.pdf

Use it in combination with match minute and other strategy rules.

To set bet type use "Selection conditions->Bet type by runner position" and set it for 2nd runner by position, that is Over X goals selection at over/under market.

Then test it in simulation mode and make sure that you auto load all over/under markets at which strategy should be allowed to bet.
By Keefers
Hi,

I managed to get this to work using your previous advice, however, at 60 mins (with the score at 3-0), it succesfully placed a bet on the over 3.5 goals market, however as soon as a goal was scored and the market settled, it then placed a new bet on the over 4.5 goals market. What criteria do I need to use in order for my bot to only bet once per match for this strategy? (the current overs market at 60 mins).
thanks
Paul
By BfBotManager
There is no rule to limit number of bets per "event", but we will look into this and add option for that in the next update.

Until then try to limit time period when bets should be placed e.g. only between 15th and 20th minute of match, use "Football - Match minute" and set strategy to only bet between set min/max match minutes, that should minimize the change of strategy betting on more than one market, but still there could be a quick goal allowing strategy to bet on next over/under market one more time.