Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By SuperEa
I cant quite understand the weight of money condition in select conditions.
can someone explain how I can monitor back and lay money etc using this condition?
By BfBotManager
This rule has simple logic and it is explained at its settings form in blue letters. There is no other rule for weight of money functionality.
By SuperEa
The strategy iv set up isn't using weight of money its just backing every runner under the min max price iv stipulated
can you post an example of what is needed to be added to conditions?
By BfBotManager
If your strategy is already placing bets then you can add "Selection conditions->Weight of money" rule and configure it as you like, then betting will be allowed only on selections that satisfy your weight of money rule.
By SuperEa
it has weight of money condition in but by the looks of it its just firing as soon as the time to bet is on.
ignoring my weight of money conditions
By BfBotManager
In simulation mode selection matched amounts are not available and they are zero, so it is possible that your rule is satisfied for all selections. But if you keep having problems then please post screenshots of your settings here and we will check them.
By BfBotManager
Please post screenshots of your Selection conditions and of weight of money rules here, as we have not received any email from you.
By BfBotManager
By your rules Weight of money is satisfied most of the time, as you have set it to allow betting on runners that have back side amount less than 5 times Lay side amount.
By SuperEa
how much would be an amount more probable for it not too high where it doesn't fire but not too low either
I want it to back a runner who has a big weight of money sat waiting.
are my conditions not correct then
By BfBotManager
There are not best or correct settings, it is your decision what values you will use. You should decide which values you will set and find right values for your strategy.
By BfBotManager
Please explain in more detail what is not working properly and how you expec it to work. Also save screenshots of market prices, available offer and of placed bets so that we can better understand how you expect it to work.
By SuperEa
I'm expecting it to calculate weight of money against one side back or lay depending on what values iv inputted.
As far as i can see its just placing default bets at the time its allocated on any runner under the min max price ignoring the weight of money values iv asked it to look for.
if you run it with massively low weight of money values or high it still does the same bets so clearly its not following weight of money.
By BfBotManager
Your rule is to allow betting on selections whose Back side amount is less than 100 x Lay side amount, where Lay side individual amounts are also multiplied by 90. So this is satisfied in almost all cases for all selections. You need to calculate amounts manually to understand how this works.

Try turning off option to use advanced settings for start, it might be easier to understand. Then formula will be a simple one:
1 x Back side amount <= 100 x Lay side amount

If Back side is 100 GBP and Lay side amount is 200 GBP, then your condition will allow betting on selections where 100 GBP is less than 200 x 100 = 20,000 GBP, which is obviously satisfied for all selections.

If you set formula to be "3 x Back side amount <= 1 x Lay side amount" and selection has 100 GBP on Back side and 200 GBP on Lay side then formula will be:
3 x 100 GBP <= 1 x 200 GBP, that is 300 GBP <= 200 GBP so betting will NOT be allowed on that selection.

But if selection has only 50 GBP on Back side then formula will be
3 x 50 GBP <= 1 x 200 GBP, that is 150 GBP <= 200 GBP so betting will be allowed on that selection.

Available amounts change as bets are placed on selections, so it is possible that this rule is satisfied in one moment and in next secon is not, so be careful when testing it.
By SuperEa
Can you email me some example files to use as I’m not convinced this will work
By BfBotManager
SuperEa wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:01 pm Can you email me some example files to use as I’m not convinced this will work
We are sorry but we do not have any other examples and we already explained how this rule works. You now need to decide if this will work for your strategy or not.
By SuperEa
Hi iv added a weight of money condition to the conditions on a strategy I'm sending you, but its not recognising the weight of money as when I take it out and just leave steamer or drifter condition on it fires at exactly the same time as the other strategy.
I want the strategy to recognise the drift or steam then check for weight of money.
Last edited by SuperEa on Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BfBotManager
All strategy rules must be satisfied for selection before bet can be placed.

We do not see any problem with your strategy.

Try adjusting your strategy settings until you get behavior that you want.
By SuperEa
I will now send you 2 strategies 1 with weight of money and 1 without
I guarantee both will trigger at the same time.
Last edited by SuperEa on Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By BfBotManager
They will bet on same selection as your WOM rule is satisfied all the time. Try turning off WOM rule advanced settings, keep it simple.

Try to do more tests in simulation mode, allow betting on all selections, not just first two favorites. Remove price change rule and min/max price rule too for test purpose in simulation mode. Then you will see some differences.
By SuperEa
I only practice in real mode.
So you are saying I have the arrows pointed wrong for weight of money?