Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By magicdoyle
Hi,

I have a nice little LCS bot set up to lay LCS on the unders/overs markets rather than the CS market. Its working great apart from when a goal is scored in the 46-50 minute time frame I have specified the bot to bet. At that point it lays the next unders market for another goal to be scored. Can anyone let me know what rule I have to put into the bot to prevent it from doing this?

Many thanks,

Andy
By BfBotManager
Hi Andy,

Please provide screenshots of your settings, placed bets and other related material so that we better understand what bot is doing and what you want it to do.
By magicdoyle
Thanks,

I have uploaded the strat itself, I choose the markets I want to bet on by inserting CSV data into the markets each day. Basically I want to lay the correct score of the specific games between 46-50 minutes. depending on the HT score line using the unders/overs market (because odds and liquidity is better). It should lay the next unders. Once a goal is scored the bet is done. But I am finding that if a goal is scored in the 46-50 time period it reverts to the next unders/overs market and lays the next unders market provided the score line is within my limits. I want it to not do this.

Many thanks,

Andy
Attachments
(2.87 KiB) Downloaded 310 times
By BfBotManager
Hi Andy,

Have you tried using "Football - Match events" and set it to allow betting when number of goals between those minutes is zero?

Also use "Market status change delay" rule, set it to 180s so that it prevents strategy from placing bets for 180s after market changes its status e.g. market changes status to suspended when goal is scored.
By magicdoyle
On the next update can you add a 'Both Teams' to the match events please? I set it up as 'Any Team' goal is = to 0 but really I need both teams as unless both teams score in the 46-50min range the bet still fires.

Thank you

Andy
By magicdoyle
BfBotManager wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 3:32 pm Hi Andy,

Just add this rule twice, one rule for home team and second one for away team.
Unbelievable! I cant believe I missed this, thanks for your help.