Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By gavriel
I'm trying to devise a strategy on football games but in the meantime I am trying to run some simple strategies for an indication of success and for data.

But these strategies are not triggering, so hopefully someone can advise me how to set it up:

1. When one goal is scored to back under 2.5 goals.
2. When two goals are scored back under 3.5 goals
3. When three goals are scored back under 4.5 goals.
4. When score is 1-0 or 0-1 to back under 4.5 goals up to 15th minute.

But none of these trigger.

I am running 4 other strategies and they are going well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
By BfBotManager
Your racing events are all deselected in column "S." so they will not be monitored.

Please post screenshots of "Tools&Settings->Monitoring settings" to check those too.

You should remove "Default bet type" and "Selections filter" rules. Instead set bet type by using "Bet type by RUNNER position" rule like explained in following help article:
https://www.bfbotmanager.com/en/help/kn ... x-position

Your bet sizes are too small and bets might be rejected as profit/loss might result in unfair payout when rounded to two decimal places. Please use simulation mode and higher bet size e.g. 2 GBP etc.

Time to bet should be changed to 5 minutes before start time, not 30 seconds, as you have large number of markets to monitor.
By gavriel
I only monitor certain tracks for horse racing so that is fine.

As for the football matches, I want to run two strategies.

The 1st one is titled "Back under 2.5 hedge". This is to back under 2.5 goals and to hedge the position when the 1st one of these occurs: 15 minutes of the game have been played or a goal is scored. This one DOES seem to work well.

the 2nd one is a 2 part strategy and the strategies are titled " Back under 2.5" which is to back under 2.5 goals and to hedge if 15 minutes of game time have been played and the score remains 0-0. The 2nd part is titled " Back under 4.5 1goal 15min" which I want to trigger a back under 4.5 goals if there is a matched bet on the 'back under 2.5" strategy AND if there is a goal in the 1st 15 minutes of the game. I only want this to place one bet. This does NOT seem to be triggering.

I have added the strategies here:

(5.11 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
By BfBotManager
Your time to place bets is too strict as it allows betting only for 2 minutes, between 14-16 minute. You should increase this to 14-20 for test purposes.

You should post screenshots of Monitoring settings (both tabs) to check them, to ensure that those are set properly for monitoring all football markets. You are loading 5 markets for each football match so those might need to be optimized.

At strategy "Edit" form you have set 2 bets per selection, it should be set to 1, otherwise you might get 2 bets on the same selection at the same moment.

Overrounds might be too strict for betting during in play, please change those to 125/75% instead of 105/95%.
By gavriel
I've included the two screenshots of Monitoring Settings tabs.
Capture1.PNG
Capture1.PNG (23.11 KiB) Viewed 3714 times
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (33.06 KiB) Viewed 3714 times
I have deleted some of the markets so am now only monitoring half the markets as before.

I have changed the time from 1 minute to 16 minutes and I have made the other changes you suggested re no. of bets and overrounds.

Just on horse racing. I only want to monitor 5 tracks-Leicester, Sandown, Beverley, Haydock and Fakenham. I can't seem to make the bot only load and monitor just these meetings. So as of a few weeks ago, all UK meetings get loaded and then I have to manually unselect the meetings I don't want to monitor. Is there a way to get only these 5 tracks loaded automatically?
By gavriel
And also what happened overnight with the 'back under 2.5 goals" strategy was that in 6 matches from J-League, A-League, Europa league, Spain and portugal, all games were matched but none of the bets were hedged. In other words there must be a discrepancy in the 'After Bet Rules' . As you can probably see I have the AND on the 'settings logical operator' because I want there to be a hedge after 15 minutes, ONLY IF, the score is 0-0.

Looking at the games 3 of the 6 were 0-0 after 15 minutes.

Do I simply change the 'settings logical operator to OR and put after 15 minutes and 0-0 and get rid of the 'market conditions for hedge'?
By BfBotManager
At "Auto load" settings you can set to load markets only from selected venues. This will load only those races at those selected venues, but it will not remove other races from MARKETS grid view if they are loaded by some other auto load settings. So make sure that your other auto load settings are not loading races from other venues.

Monitoring settings look ok, thanks for posting screenshots of those.

At your strategy "Back under 2.5" you are using "AND" operator which means that all selected settings must be satisfied. This means that match must have score 0:0, match minute must be 15-16 and time since market went in play must be greater than 15 minutes It is probably best that you turn off option for time at "Conditions" tab and turn off option for score at "Football settings", Instead use only rules at "Hedge->Market conditions" tab so that hedge executes when market conditions are satisfied. Also use wider time range e.g. 15-20 minute instead of 15-16.

At "Market conditions->Markets filter" tick option to allow only markets that are available for betting during in play and add rule "Market conditions->Only if live scores are available" so that strategy only bets on in play markets for which live score data is available.

Then test it in simulation mode.