Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By Nesport
I have around 50 strategies placing horse racing bets at BSP providing odds meet a certain min/max criteria at 1 min before the off. They are all imported as 'tips'.

99% of the time they all fire fine but just occasionally some bets don't fire and I've noticed it's always when the odds are quite high say over 30.00 despite the odds meeting criteria when the bets should fire. I don't have back/lay price ratio criteria set so it's not that they are falling outside of that.

Anybody had this problem before and can advise why these higher price bets might not be firing?

If I have a back odds criteria set at say between 2.00 and 100.00 when the bot checks the prices is it trying to ensure there is money available at the price checked to match my stake? It's the only solution I can think of, that at the higher odds the money available in the back column is less than my stake despite the bet firing at BSP.
Please post screenshot of those imported tips showing all their details (include MinPrice and MaxPrice column data too!). Export your strategy and post it here and we will check your settings and imported data.