Forum

FAQs and other general questions are answered here
By BfBotManager
Sure, you can use:
1. Level/initial stake
2. Liability or amount to win, tick option to use liability, then each bet will have liability equal to level/initial stake size

Please test it in simulation mode.
By BfBotManager
There is no need if that will work like you want it to. Please try it out in simulation mode so that you do not risk any money while adjusting and finding right settings.
By BfBotManager
Liability of each bet is 5 GBP. You have more than one bet, so overall liability that you see at Betfair website is calculated by using all your bets.

Run another strategy with "Dutching with Lay bets" rule instead of those two staking rules that you are now using. Then compare the results, until you get behavior that you want. Make sure you use simulation mode to test this, do not use real mode.
By bartlett1982
I can't find "dutching with lay bets" I assume it's a staking plan condition.

I should have been more specific with initial question that I was after total market liability.
By BfBotManager
At Staking tab you will find staking plan "Dutching for target profit (Lay bets)". Remove "Level/initial stake" and "Liability or amount to win" and then use only "Dutching for target profit (Lay bets)" in that new strategy. Then test it in simulation mode.